AppDynamics is the leading provider of application performance management software for modern application architectures, allowing users to measure, monitor, identify, and fix application bottlenecks at the code, DB, mobile, and network layers.
What You Will Learn
AppDynamics works with popular programming languages such as Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, C/C++, and more, enabling you to:
- Troubleshoot problems such as slow response times and application errors.
- Automatically discover application topology and how components in the application environment work together to fulfill key business transactions for its users.
- Measure end-to-end business transaction performance, along with the health of individual application and infrastructure nodes.
- Receive alerts based on custom or built-in health rules, including rules against dynamic performance baselines that alert you to issues in the context of business transactions.
- Analyze your applications at the code execution level using snapshots.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in knowing about Application Intelligence
- Personnel involved in Application Intelligence Design and Implementation
- Programming Operations team with Application Intelligence solution
Little bit understanding about programming and related background.